Duncan Legal Video Library
- Give the gift of love
- Protect your family
- Estate planning options
- Wills vs. trusts
- Wondering if you need a trust if you don’t have a lot Of assets.
- The last step to set up a trust
- What are Medical Powers of Attorney
- Talk to your trustee
- How to be the best trustee
- What to expect at your signing meeting
- What is the cost to do something with my simple Estate
- How to prepare for your initial meeting
- Do we give free consultations with regard to Estate Planning?
- How often should I look at my Estate Planning docs in order to make changes?
- How do I change my will?
- If I already have an Estate Plan, do I need to redo it when I move to CO?
- If I have already have a trust in place, how easy is it to make changes?